Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ghanta - Tribute to BSNL


Finally I have internet after one month long waiting, countless trips to the BSNL office and after eating heads of lots of employees. BSNL is A huge company, offers lots of facilities and has a strong network. But like all the government companies it sucks. People in there don't do their jobs properly. I was the one pushing my File from table to table and then office to office. I sat on their neck and got the connection.
But any ways Good thing is that all my basic requirements are complete and i can move ahead.
But before that I want to thank BSNl and I have a tribute to offer .

4 comments:

  1. "Bekaar Seva Nigam Limited"...hahahaha ...So true. I had the same experience as you man!
    Every Sarkari thing SUCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. noooooo.... BSNL IS GOOD.. in the end.. there is no other private company option to B.S.N.L
    otherwise you woudn't have taken so much efforts to get this connection..


    I rest my case.. LOL ;)

    sry.. it posted my comment thrice..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I agree to both of u sumit n nick, I am the first victim of them amongst we three, not u mitli, you are odd one...!! ha ha...!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u r rit mitali....BSNL is good.....but the people in there arnt ....very few of them are cooperative. There are only two ways to get ur work done from any government office...1) You should know a person from the inside who sits on a big post.....2) You should have a head eating persnality.....And I used both the ways...

    ReplyDelete