Saturday, April 10, 2010

Digital Doodles




Some times motivation is a funny thing, it can come from anywhere and any time. for example look at time of this post, and i got motivated to do these doodles because of my mom. I was showing her my tablet and drew a few strokes and here they are, molded into figures. Another reason is practicing anatomy. I have put a throttle on practicing my skills. The bottom line is 'Keep practicing the basics".
When we will get jobs we wont be able to give time to practice and self development. But hey, who says its impossible?
I have also posted these on Animation Conclave.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sumit,

    Yes you are right, basics must be strong, any how! even I've started anatomy.

    Great!

    Tany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love to see you draw stuff like this. Keep it coming! :-)

    ReplyDelete