Friday, December 3, 2010

KRON_Torso sculpt.

Hi,
So I am back after a long time to make my dead blog alive again. Well the reason i didn't post any thing since my last post is that i didn't have any thing  final as such. All these days i was focused on learning and reading stuff.
         I will be honest that some times we do feel the lack of inspiration and motivation to create art. And I have been there. I was thinking to Work on some big concept based on what i have learned lately. But then I realized that i am swallowing a big lump down my throat and eventually it gets choked and things come down and kill the motivation.
        So what i learned was keep on practicing what you learned and apply on smaller thing and you 'll eventually get the momentum for doing the big thing.
Hence here i present Kron character sculpt, which i created to kick things off  and get started for the next big thing. Its real fun in creating stuff . I started working on Kron as I was experimenting with new brushes in zbrush. I had no idea of what result i was looking for. I started off with creating the armature of torso in zbrush and then tweaked the form ad put the details in place and got this result. also i wanted to do something different than usual anatomy sculpt.
So let me know your Critics and comments...

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work bro! Really good to see you back ..hehe! Was waiting for something like this from you.
    I think there is only one thing that I find odd about the model (OK this is for adults only), His nipples have odd placement I think. They should be more apart and downwards.
    Everything else is perfect and as usual, he got your face again...cruel saale...haha!
    Wanna see more. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bro. i ll work on those improvements.

    ReplyDelete